In addition to being a mother of three, Candee is a Registered Nurse with years of mother-baby hospital experience. Candee also received training from the newborn care specialist association to become a certified newborn care specialist instructor. While Michelle is working on her certified maternity and child sleep consultant.Candee and Michelle aren’t super moms – those women don’t really exist. They are two real moms whose goal is to give you the help they wish they had.
You have a million things to worry about when you bring home your bundle of joy. You shouldn’t have to worry if your baby nurse is qualified to help you properly. You also shouldn’t wonder if the agency you used ran a background check.
Bliss Newborn Care was founded by moms, so we understand that you are entrusting us with your baby’s well being. We wouldn’t provide you with anyone who we wouldn’t invite into our own homes.
- Either be certified by the Newborn Care Specialist Association (NCSA) or be in the process of getting certified – ensuring you a high-level of professional care backed by an independent third party.
- Be certified in infant CPR to protect you and your baby
- Pass an extensive nationwide criminal background check, social security verification, and personal and professional reference check so we can verify who is coming into your home
- Have a minimum of two years newborn care experience so they can handle whatever infant care needs you and your baby have
- Meet with our team to make sure they fit with our philosophy of “our success is measured by your satisfaction”.
Don’t trust your baby’s care to just anyone. More than a babysitter, our certified Newborn Care Specialists are extremely qualified and vetted. They will make sure you and your baby get the care you need and deserve.
Some infant care companies list an hourly rate or set fees, but don’t warn you about hidden costs that suddenly pop up – increasing the amount you have to pay. At Bliss Newborn Care, what you see is what you get: you pay only the fees listed below with no hidden costs!
You can get certified professional care for you and your baby at affordable rates. Whether you are in downtown Chicago or any of the suburbs in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, you pay one rate.